Since the beginning of the Ten Club, Pearl Jam has been dedicated to making sure that fans get priority seating whenever possible. Sometimes, there are circumstances beyond our control that limit our ability to do this. But we go to bat for you... and most of the time, we find a way.
Terms and Conditions
Purchasing tickets through the Ten Club pre-sale means you have agreed to the following terms and conditions. Please read carefully before purchasing tickets from the Ten Club.
Note: Ten Club tickets purchased for Eddie Vedder solo shows will have different rules and procedures, so please refer to the show/tour announcement for that info.
- You must be an active Ten Club member as of the pronounced deadline to be eligible for any current pre-sale opportunity. Check the tour announcement on the site to find the deadline.
- You cannot purchase a new Ten Club membership or renew an expired membership after the pronounce deadline and be eligible for the current pre-sale. Purchasing a membership or renewal will qualify you for future Ten Club tours announced during your membership year. One membership per individual only.
- A ticket drawing pre-sale announcement will be emailed to all eligible members. Please add email@example.com to your email contact list to help prevent announcements from being filtered as spam. Ten Club cannot be held responsible for email providers blocking or delaying pre-sale announcements from delivery to your inbox.
- Ten Club pre-sale tickets will be available online only through a drawing. No phone, e-mail, or mail orders will be accepted.
- Tickets are sold in pairs only. No single tickets will be sold through Ten Club, however you may have the opportunity to purchase a single ticket through the general sale.
- Members may enter for one pair per show unless otherwise specified in the tour announcement.
- Pre-sale tickets are limited. Ten Club does not guarantee tickets for all eligible members regardless of seniority.
- Pre-sale tickets are purchased through a random ticket drawing process.
- Ticket prices will vary.
- You may use someone else's card to enter the drawing, however only the fan club member may collect the tickets at will call on the day of the show. Unauthorized purchases will not be honored. IMPORTANT: The tickets will be available at the venue ticket window under the MEMBER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME and NOT the name on the credit card. You cannot transfer a Ten Club ticket purchase to any other name.
- We do not guarantee tickets to additional shows which could be added after the official tour announcement, but we will generate an opportunity for members to reserve tickets if possible. Information will be posted on our website if and when this happens.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No name transfers. No exceptions. Please do not enter for a show you are not certain you can attend.
- Reselling your guest ticket for above face value will result in the revocation of all future ticket privileges.
Ticket Drawing And Confirmation
- All eligible members will be emailed specific pre-sale drawing instructions.
- You will be asked for credit card information when entering the drawing. Your card will not be charged at this time. However, by entering your credit card information, your card will be temporarily pre-authorized for $1 USD. The funds will be held until the end of the drawing.
- You will receive a email confirming your entry immediately after your entry is successfully processed.
- After the drawing entry window has closed, Ten Club will begin drawing names using a computerized random selection process. Once all names are selected, we will email all members who entered notifying them if they have been selected or not.
- Members who have been selected will have their cards automatically charged at this time. Those who were not selected will have the ticket authorization voided releasing the funds back to the card.
- You will receive a follow-up confirmation email from Ten Club, about one week before the tour begins, with details of how, when, and where to collect your Ten Club tickets.
- We reserve the best seats in the house for fan club tickets.
- Seat locations are not revealed until tickets are collected on the day of the show.
- For shows with a General Admission section in front of the stage, Ten Club Reserved Seating will start on the side sections closest to the stage extending back, as well as the first rows on the venue floor behind the General Admission section.
- For Pearl Jam shows that are 100% seated (no standing pit in front of the stage), tickets are allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation unless otherwise announced.
- For Reserved Seated Pearl Jam shows, fan club ticket locations start from the first rows on the floor and extending back, we also reserve the side sections closest to the stage when necessary. In some cases there will be season ticket holder seats in these areas, however we do our best to work around these circumstances which are out of our control.
- Group seating is not an option, but your pair of tickets will be seated together.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available through Ten Club. If you require ADA seating, please contact us with the subject "Disabled Seating".
- General Admission tickets purchased through the fan club will allow fan club members early entry into the venue whenever possible. Members will receive wristbands which will authorize early entry.
- Early entry wristbands may only be claimed at the box office by the Ten Club member. No exchanges. No transfers. Any member found selling their early entry wristband will result in the revocation of all future ticket and wristband privileges.
- Tickets purchased through the Ten Club will be distributed at the venue box office on the day of the show only. We will not mail your tickets in advance of the show. No exceptions.
- Tickets are pre-determined, so arriving at the box office early will not increase your chances of better seats.
- You must show a government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, school ID) to collect your tickets at the box office. No exceptions. It is also helpful, but not necessary, to have your Ten Club member number available for additional verification.
- The Ten Club member whose account was used to purchase the tickets must be present with photo ID to collect the tickets on the day of the show. No exceptions.
Camera Policy For Concert Attendees
- Small, handheld cameras welcome.
- No flash in the first 20 rows.
- No detachable lenses.
- No professional still or recording cameras.
- No sticks.
- No video cameras.
Audio Recording Policy For Concert Attendees
- Small, handheld recording devices welcome.
- No feed from board.
- No large, professional audio equipment.
- No boom mics.
- No external mics.
- Poster tubes are available for sale at most shows while supplies last.
- For those interested in bringing poster tubes to concerts, we do not recommend this. If you decide to, it is at your own risk. It is usually determined by the venue's security on the day of the show whether they will be allowed inside the venue.
Ten Club reserves the right to amend this policy when deemed necessary.