General Membership Policies
- Only one membership per person is permitted. If we find that a member has multiple membership accounts, we reserve the right to cancel all memberships without refund.
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- Memberships may not be sold and/or transferred.
- Membership benefits are subject to change at any time.
- Members are responsible for updating their contact information and mailing address in their Ten Club member profile and address list.
- Analog Members are responsible for redeeming their Membership Item before their Membership Item Code expires on February 1st of the following year (so the last day to use it is January 31st).
- To be eligible for a ticket sale, Members must be active the day before the sale is announced. If you are not an active member when a ticket sale is announced, you will not be eligible for that sale. However, you will be eligible for any other ticket sales that may come up during your membership year.
- If we determine a membership has been purchased for the sole purpose of purchasing and reselling tickets, Ten Club reserves the right to cancel the ticket order and membership without refund.
- Ten Club reserves the right to terminate forum posting privileges to any members not following the Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines.
- Ten Club reserves the right to refuse service without refund to any members breaking rules or abusing their membership privileges.
Membership Renewal Policy
A Ten Club Membership is considered delinquent on the exact date of expiration. All membership benefits will stop on the expiration date if the membership is not renewed.
NOTE: Membership benefits apply to the benefits being offered at the time of your renewal. If your renewal was made in 2018, you will be eligible for the 2018 membership benefits. If your renewal is made in 2019, you will be eligible for the 2019 membership benefits, and so on. The grace period only pertains to keeping your member number and does not pertain to membership benefits.
All memberships purchased after June 3rd 2012 require a valid credit/debit card on file in order for us to process annual membership renewals. The card on file will be charged on your renewal date when your current Membership level automatically renews.
If the card on file is not valid at the time of renewal (e.g. due to insufficient funds or credit, or an expired card), the site will send an email letting you know and then you will have 2 days to update your payment information before it tries again to renew your membership. The site will make 3 total attempts once every 48 hours to process your card for your renewal. If the final attempt fails, the site will send you an email letting you know that your Membership could not be renewed and is therefore expired.
Renewing Expired Memberships Within 90 Days
For memberships that have been expired less than 90 days after the date of expiration, the delinquent account may be renewed by logging in to the expired account and purchasing a new membership. Membership benefits will start up again on that date of payment and members will keep their last member number.
Renewing Expired Memberships After 90 Days
For memberships that have been expired for more than 90 days after the expiration date, the delinquent accounts can be renewed by logging in to the expired account and purchasing a new membership. Membership benefits will start up again on that date of payment. However, a new member number will automatically be assigned and all seniority will be lost.
For special circumstances regarding an account that has been inactive for less than one year, please contact us.
Ten Club reserves the right to amend this policy when deemed necessary.